Thursday, April 18, 2013

MIRTEC TO PREMIER NEW 3D AOI, SPI AND LED INSPECTION SYSTEMS DURING NEPCON CHINA 2013


 



MIRTEC Co., Ltd. “The Global Leader in Inspection Technology”, today announced that it will premier its complete line of 3D AOI, SPI and LED inspection systems in Booth #1G68 at NEPCON China 2013, scheduled to take place April 23-25, 2013 at the Shanghai World EXPO Exhibition & Convention Center. MIRTEC has gained a solid reputation in the industry by providing unprecedented performance, quality and cost-effectiveness to the inspection environment. Company representatives will demonstrate the MV-9 Series 25 Mega Pixel 2D/3D AOI System, MS-15 Series 25 Mega Pixel 3D SPI System and MV-9UP Series LED Package 2D/3D Inspection System.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary.
    t8 led

    ReplyDelete